[linux-audio-user] strange problems with snd

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Sep 17 08:35:22 EDT 2002

On the Lesstif/Motif business, you can find out which library is loaded
with ldd snd.  There's a --with-motif-prefix configure switch if
configure
is finding Lesstif instead of Motif.

I've also noticed the empty-box-where-glyph-should-be-bug even
when all the correct fonts are loaded, but I was putting off looking
into it --
there's always the hope that no-one else would notice...

I'm told that someone is making a real effort to fix Lesstif, so maybe
it will
be usable someday soon.