[linux-audio-user] DJCJ.ORG - The Linux Audio Users Guide

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Sun Sep 29 23:46:15 EDT 2002

In the interests of making life easier for my fellow penguinistas Boost
Hardware has aquired a new user friendly, audio centric, domain name.
You can now point your browser at

http://www.djcj.org

and the space occupied by the LAU guide and the quicktoots will be
rendered before your eyes.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

"Um...symbol_get and symbol_put... They're
kindof like does anyone remember like get_symbol
and put_symbol I think we used to have..."
- Rusty Russell in his talk on the module subsystem