[linux-audio-user] Recording quicktime audio?

kevin ernste kevinernste at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 10:12:00 EST 2003

> warning: only V3 signatures can be verified,
> skipping V4 signature
> error: mencoder-0.90rc5-1.i386.rpm: headerRead
> failed:
> error: mencoder-0.90rc5-1.i386.rpm cannot be
> installed

I am running Planet as well on this machine and I
didn't get this error.  It looks like a bad rpm, you
might try grabbing it again.

Which rpm's did you try to install?  I only installed:

mplayer-codecs-win32-1.0-2
mplayer-codecs-win32-qtextras-1.0-2
mplayer-codecs-win32-qt-6.0-2
mplayer-codecs-win32-mjpeg2k-1.0-2
mplayer-codecs-win32-dmo-9.0-2

Both quicktime and windows media work smoothly with
just these 5 (actually, the last two are for other
formats).

Kevin