[linux-audio-user] MDK sound-RPMs troubles / Sound in Slackware?

Jon Ellis ashura666 at mac.com
Tue Apr 1 23:16:02 EST 2003

On Tuesday, April 1, 2003, at 10:59  PM, torbenh at gmx.de wrote:

> But indeed... i think paul will be faster than jje at gentoo...
> emerge ardour-cvs only works if cvs works out of the box.

Expect Paul to get to this quicker than i do. If i update the ebuild
for temporary hacks like this i'm just making more work for myself.
Given my non-gentoo commitments right now i can only do gentoo work at
the weekends...

At somepoint i'd like to get to the point where someone can walk up to
a gentoo box, type 'emerge DAW' and get a bunch of useful apps install
and working together. We aren't even close to that yet but by the end
of the summer...

j.