[linux-audio-user] SB Live?

Brian Redfern bredfern at calarts.edu
Fri Apr 4 14:39:01 EST 2003

I've actually got an sblive card, and if you get the sblive value it works
fine for loading soundfonts, and the value oem can be gotten for only
about $25-30 new and even less used on ebay, I wonder if its possible to
use the two cards as one with a .asoundrc, to route the sblive soundfont
output through an audiophile's spdif, or to use jack to route soundfont
output on an sblive to another program that could route it out the
audiophile or hoontech spdif?

http://www.brianredfern.org