[linux-audio-user] Submitted for your approval

Chris grooveman at comcast.net
Sat Apr 5 11:03:28 EST 2003

Hi Guys.

Thanks for your input.  I revamped it a bit, and I think I will get the
seagate drive instead, and dump the RAID idea then.
I also am thinking of getting an ASUS a7n8X DLX mobo instead then, Since it
has the nForce2 chipset.

Anythoughts there?

(Anyone else have any input on my little scheme here?)

Thanks a bunch!

Chris