[linux-audio-user] dell latitude cpx, windows (barf!) xp and linux?

iriXx m at iriXx.org
Sun Apr 6 05:58:00 EDT 2003

hey thanks heaps for the tip! i was wondering how the heck i was
supposed to do it!
i really want to dual boot, i only have windows because occasionally i
get work as a Flash designer, cant really afford to lose my bread and
butter yet :-(....

--
  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

  .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.

             gnupg key ID: AEB7A31E