[linux-audio-user] rme Digi96/8 adat

Jeroen Vriesman jeroen at experian.nl
Sun Apr 6 16:12:00 EDT 2003

Hi all list people,

I just got myself a nice Digi96/8, and compiled alsa drivers.
Works fine, but it's just doing spdif, I don't know how to make a asound.conf to put it on ADAT, which is what I want, because I want 8 in stead of 2 channels.

I cannot find any adat related asoundrc options on the alsa support pages, but I did saw someone named 'Olaf Titel' in the archives of this list who was using ADAT with alsa, linux and ecasound, which is exactly what I want.

Does anyone here have adat with RME Digi96/8 working with alsa?

Cheers,
Jeroen.