[linux-audio-user] Notebook for audio

Ralf Haller ralf at brap.de
Mon Apr 7 05:38:02 EDT 2003

Hi Guys,

thanks a lot for your replies. According to your mails there are indeed
noteboks with decent build-in sound capabilities. Since I need FM-radio
quality only, I don't need a highend external sound card. Running Linux
and WLAN should normally be no problem.

Since I don't want to spend much more than 1000-1200 EUR ThinkPads etc.
are no option. Dell looks good however.

I'll keep you updated.

r at l.f