[linux-audio-user] Audio* Tekno Composer fails to buid

Michal Seta mis at creazone.32k.org
Mon Apr 7 09:17:00 EDT 2003

On 07 Apr 2003 03:49:08 -0400
Nick wrote:

> If you have KDevelop Studio 2.1, just load the project and build it. I
> don't know exactly about the autoconf scripts, I have not found a manual
> to teach me how to make them yet.

I don't have KDevelop.  I'm not a developer I'm just a user.  And ./configure; make procedure works for me most of the time.  In some cases I can tweak the makefile but otherwise, I'm hopeless.

> I will do everything possible to get it to compile for you though. Just
> work with me and help me out. I will make some fixes and put a new
> release up and you can see if that helps.

I'll be happy to try it.  The description of the project sounds rather attractive.

--
	      _
      __  __ (_)___   Michal Seta