[linux-audio-user] Re: [ANN] swh-plugins 0.4.0

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Apr 7 17:18:01 EDT 2003

On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 03:25:43 -0500, Jan Evil Twin Depner wrote:
> Steve,
>
> 	I forgot to mention on my last post - I was using SWH 0.40.0 so tape
> delay is a definite yes.  So is SC4, at least I can't find anything
> wrong with it.

Cool. For things like the tape delay and SC's I'm interested in those
subtle sound quality issues as well as wether they noisily explode in your
face, which is also likly :)

There is especially a problem with many of them sounding too digital, at
one time I liked that, but I've gone off the sound. It grates.

- Steve