[linux-audio-user] Congratulations to Dave Phillips

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Fri Apr 11 09:44:00 EDT 2003

Greetings:

  I should point out that LJ puts most of their articles on-line after a
certain period (60 days?), so everything I've written for them is
already available on-line (with the exception of the most current
article on softsynths) or will be.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

	The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org