[linux-audio-user] midi Sys Ex dumps

Michal Seta mis at creazone.32k.org
Fri Apr 11 23:04:00 EDT 2003

I just tried this on a Roland GR-50.  It screwed up.  I've got SySex Buffer full error and then Buffer overflow.  As a result, I think I will have to find a way to reset this thing because it messed up some data and a few patches crash(!) the device (once arrived at the patch there's nothing else I can do).  Guys, don't do this at home.

./MiS

--
	      _
      __  __ (_)___   Michal Seta