[linux-audio-user] fluidsynth

Julien Patrick Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sat Apr 12 22:56:01 EDT 2003

Hi (hello Peter?)!
  I have a couple of questions about fluidsynth. First I can't figure out how
to use the ladspa-stuff. I mean ladspa_add in specific. I tried it with a
simple plugin (diode from swh), but I couldn't get the input and outpuput
attached. I didn't know what to type for input and output. Unfortunately a
more detailed section on this is missing in the manpage.
  Then is there a pause/forward/rewind feature for midi-files? It would be
really great if there was.
  the click problem: I also had clicks at the end of the jeux d'orgues 2 font
and at the end of Rhodes73. It sounds like the release time is kept too short.
  And one last thing: Everytime I start fluidsynth there is a quiet high
humming. It decreases when I turn of the reverb, but it doesn't completely go
away. Any idea?
  I'm sorry for only wining. In general fluidsynth is ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC!!! I
enjoyed it a great deal! Thanks Peter!
  Kindest regards
         Julien

Julien Patrick Claassen