[linux-audio-user] fluidsynth

Guy Clotilde guy.clotilde at wanadoo.fr
Sun Apr 13 10:57:01 EDT 2003

On Sun, 13 Apr 2003 08:28:59 +0400, Guy Clotilde wrote / a écrit:

> I have the same problem.
> And more, I have lost bass drums notes, one of two times in a loop. I will dig deeper in internet and in man pages.
> It's the first time I really use this soft synth. Before I used timidity, but I wasn't able to jackify it for real time midi recordings.

responding to my own post :P I switched back to timidity, launched by root and with a renice -19 it works allright. I haven't found a lot of docs and how-to about fluidsynth-iiwusynth on the net. If anyone uses fluidsynth-iiwusynth with success for real-time, I'll like to know the settings. Thans in advance.

Guy CLO~
#ICQ 37736372
#219055 http://counter.li.org