[linux-audio-user] fluidsynth and ladspa?

Julien Patrick Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Mon Apr 14 14:59:00 EDT 2003

Hello!
  I tried to find out how to use ladspa with fluidsynth, but I failed. I had
it worked out to the point where I could at least give values for the data
ports, although it is a nasty syntax. But I couldn't assign the audio ports.
I didn't find out which value to assign to the ports. I tried simply using
numbers, or things like "input1"... Does anyone know how to properly insert a
ladspa effect from the fluidsynth-shell?
  Thanks in advance.
  Kindest regards
         Julien

P.S.: Thanks for the one line hack, now the clicks are gone...

Julien Patrick Claassen
jclaassen at gmx.de
julien at c-lab.de
http://www.geocities.com/jjs_home