[linux-audio-user] fluidsynth fails with alsa

Guy Clotilde guy.clotilde at wanadoo.fr
Tue Apr 15 07:14:00 EDT 2003

On 15 Apr 2003 00:35:23 +0400, Mikhail Ramendik wrote / a écrit:

> is there a way
> to check which version of alsa-driver is actually running?

on a rpm-based distro, to know the alsa-driver currently installed (so, running) the magic formula is:
rpm -q alsa-driver

or you can try a 'locate alsa-driver' too. On my redhat+planetCCRMA packages, it brings me this directory:
/usr/share/doc/alsa-driver-0.9.2

maybe if you dig at roughly the same place you will find the name of your current alsa-driver.

regards.
Guy CLO~
#ICQ 37736372
#219055 http://counter.li.org