[linux-audio-user] Ladspa-vst

Ketil Thorgersen linuxuadio at rytmisk.net
Wed Apr 16 12:16:00 EDT 2003

onsdag 16. april 2003, 15:58, skrev Alexandre Prokoudine:
> On 14 Apr 2003 22:49:06 +0300
>
> Esa Linna <denzo at mbnet.fi> wrote:
> > What should I fix - I installed libladspavst-0.1.2-3mdk.rpm but
> > Audacity does not show my VST plugins that exist in /home/esa/VST/
>
> Steve, what is LADSPA-VST?
>
> I'm anticipatingly drooling by just reading it ;-)

I'm not Steve, and not very cunning at anythng related to Linux, but I've
figured out what this is: It's a program made by Kjetil Matheusen (Norwegian
as me) to run vst plugins (not vst instruments unfortunately) as LADSPA
plugins by use of wine. More info is difficult to find as noone has put up a
website for this yet - it's just a download site.

Ketil