[linux-audio-user] Re: midi control surfaces w/Linux?

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Wed Apr 16 12:51:01 EDT 2003

David Mays wrote:

> I own your book "Linux Music and Sound" and have seen you mentioned
> all over the net wherever Linux and Music collide so I thought you
> might be a likely person to have an answer to this question. I am
> looking for a MIDI control surface like the M-Audio SurfaceOne or the
> Event EZ-Bus that has driver support to use with Linux pro-audio apps.
> 4Front Tech says they do not support anything like that. Do you know
> of anything that is available for this purpose?

Hi David:

  I've sent this reply to the LAU list, hopefully one of the good
fellows there can provide a solution. I'm not as "up" on the MIDI
hardware scene as I used to be, sorry about that...

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

	The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org

Currently listening to: Ravi Shankar, "Raga Bilashkani Todi"