[linux-audio-user] indigo linux

Brian Redfern bredfern at calarts.edu
Fri Apr 18 12:47:01 EDT 2003

I believe there's not, the last time I looked at the alsa soundcard
matrix, it says its possible to have a driver but it hasn't been written
yet. I was told to get one myself, but went with the midiman quattro usb
instead cause its well supported under alsa, but the only pcmcia audio
card for linux that's supported is the hammerfall.

http://www.brianredfern.org