[linux-audio-user] multiple voice (choir?) effect

Bryan Koschmann - GKT gktnews at gktech.net
Fri Apr 18 14:12:00 EDT 2003

Ron,

Thank you very much for the great explanation. I really appreciate the
details you offered, and I think this will give me what I need. I will
work on it tonight and see how it comes out.

I'm assuming I can do all this with Ardour, although I'm welcome to any
other suggestions (linux veteran, still an audio newbie though).

I think I'll print this out and staple it to my wall to keep it fresh in
mind :)

	Bryan