[linux-audio-user] MIDI routing software

Ivica Bukvic ico at fuse.net
Sat Apr 19 22:43:00 EDT 2003

Check out RTMix (http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/RTMix-doc/), one of its
goals is to provide this kind of functionality, as well as MIDI data
sharing via Open Sound Protocol. It does not alter the behavior of your
controller, but rather it relays (you could take midi data and relay it
as something else back through midi out etc.), manipulates, and/or uses
it for triggering of various other events. Perhaps that might aid you in
your endeavors.

Cheers!

Ico