[linux-audio-user] Using DeMuDi

Darren Warner darren at dazwin.com
Mon Apr 21 15:15:01 EDT 2003

Thanks for the info Derek - this is very useful.

Where do you get sarge DeMuDi? Both agnula.org and demudi.org mention
woody & sid, but nothing in between.

Basically, I'm trying to get a musician friend off an old Atari
ST/Notator setup (which is preferable to Windows). Although problems are
to be expected at the moment, it needs to be somewhat usable. I'm hoping
this can work, because as a developer and an ex sound engineer it's an
area I can really get my teeth into :)

Darren