[linux-audio-user] [OT] any Xemacs users here ?

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Tue Apr 22 09:24:01 EDT 2003

luis jure wrote:

[re: luis's Csound vim config]

> referred to by former distinguished vim user -now sadly converted to emacs-
> linux audio guru dave phillips as "cool".

Very cool, they've made my life with Csound much more enjoyable.

But fear not, I'm hardly converted. At this point I can do some very
elementary things with emacs, and I'm definitely attracted by the level
of its Lisp integration.

> yes, they have been a bit unattended as of late, but i'm planning to update
> and improve them very soon...

Yes, please do ! I'm not sure what Istvan introduced in his files,
perhaps you could incorporate the two versions ?

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips