[linux-audio-user] x-11

Ross Vandegrift ross at willow.seitz.com
Tue Apr 22 19:16:00 EDT 2003

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 04:14:02PM +0100, Daniel James wrote:
> I've just put up 12 demo tracks that were recorded with Audacity on Linux and
> an SB Live. They are mostly first-take recordings with few effects. Not pro
> quality by any means, but I think it proves any band could now record demos
> using Linux on basic equipment, burn them to CD and make oggs etc.

Cool!  Does the name come from the network transparent windowing protocol
we all know and love?

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross at willow.seitz.com

A Pope has a Water Cannon.                               It is a Water Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it.                        It is a Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses it.                                 It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses the Hell out of it.          It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He has it pierced.                It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He makes it official.       It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
Batman and Robin arrive.                                       He shoots them.