[linux-audio-user] Ultramaster Juno and RMS

Nick Tsocanos nicktsocanos at charter.net
Tue Apr 22 19:52:00 EDT 2003

Hello,
This worked before, maybe it will work again!

Does anyone have a copy of these programs they might like to swing my
way? I was very anxious to try them but unfortunately the web site seems
to be gone and there the software is no longer available. I used to own
several Juno's (and wish I hadn't sold them for crack money) and I
really missed my Juno-6 and 106 still. I had many hours of fun with
those synths.

Did it close because of copyright reasons or was it closed for some
other reason?