[linux-audio-user] Recording from SB Live Drive

Francisco Oltra foltra at terra.cl
Thu Apr 24 18:14:01 EDT 2003

hi,
On this matter, does anyone know if there's some way to clean this up?,
lots of controls i'm never gonna touch (don't have the live drive
either). Every time i have to start recording something had time swim
in the gamix,alsamixer mess. In Alsamixer you  selects capture with space bar
on the input (line ) control you choose. This is, IMO, shorter.
I guess, to make setup for a rec session shorter, one has to do some scripting
whith  amixer commands.