[linux-audio-user] Recording from SB Live Drive

Pete Hamling petehamling at zepler.org
Thu Apr 24 18:29:00 EDT 2003

It's just the Live Drive Line input I am having trouble with now (but as
Daniel pointed out this might be broken).

I can now successfully record from different sources without capturing
any other audio, by using the line in/mic in on the rear of the SB Live
card.  Actually, I'm quite happy with the set up now.  Thanks.