[linux-audio-user] Terratec 6Fire DMX and digital out?

Erik de Castro Lopo erikd-lad at mega-nerd.com
Fri Apr 25 19:56:00 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I've just acquired the above card (using ice1712 chip) and I'm trying
to get the coaxial digital out working.

I have envy24control running and I'm playing an MP3 file. "HW Out 1"
and "HW Out 2" are sourced from "Digital Mix 1" and "Digital Mix 2"
and I can hear them on the headphone out. I have also routed "Digital
Mix 1" and "Digital Mix2" to "S/PDIF Out L" and "S/PDIF Out R" but I
don't seem to be getting any S/PDIF output signal.

Anybdy have any light to shed?

Thanks,
Erik