[linux-audio-user] Seeking advice on a suitable CLI synth engine

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Fri Aug 1 12:00:03 EDT 2003

Check out MSG, a synthesis/sampling engine:
http://stub.org/ex/MSG/MSG-1.09-PRELIM.tgz

It's used by slub - a noisy generative gabba pop band (http://slub.org/) they
use it to play live, triggered with perl scripts mainly I believe.
it's a pretty interesting bit of software anyway.

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 11:23:19 -0400, S. Massy wrote