[linux-audio-user] What is new in Alsa driver 0.9.6?

Gustavo Zamorano S. gzsuniq at cableonda.net
Fri Aug 8 14:42:01 EDT 2003

Release 0.9.5 is available since the first week of July.  But, release
0.9.6 came out very quickly by the end of July.
I am trying to get more information from the ALSA web page but I can not
find it.  Is there any release notes file for latetest release somewhere?
What is new with 0.9.6?

Thanks for any help.
GZS

--
This Message is sent from my Red Hat 9.0 Linux server
      Machine Registration number 205692 at http://counter.li.org/

       .-.                    Gustavo Zamorano S.
     .-. |                    Registered Linux user number 320898
   .-. | |                                      at http://counter.li.org/