[linux-audio-user] Good organ sound needed

Daniel James daniel at mondodesigno.com
Tue Aug 19 09:46:01 EDT 2003

> I downloaded the one in .rar format, and I would have to say
> that it's rating is not justified.

If you're after the truly authentic Hammond sound, any soundfont or
sample is likely to disapoint. Unless you've got a Leslie speaker on
your Linux box, maybe? : )

There is another soundfont on that page marked OB-3, plus a Farfisa
soundfont. There is also a second page of soundfonts if you click at
the end of that page. I don't think they are bad for free-as-in-beer
samples.

Cheers

Daniel