[linux-audio-user] was "New To List "--JACK totalmix

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Thu Aug 21 02:29:01 EDT 2003

kevin ernste wrote:
>>The next two major steps are allowing multiple channels and the freq
>>tweak style jack connections.
>>
>>ie. an option menu where shift+click or ctrl+click will select
>>multiple
>>jack i/os.
>>
>>http://sourceforge.net/projects/jackeq
>

> Great!  I can't wait to check it out.
>
> I grabbed CVS and it built perfectly.  I get a GUI for a flicker of a
> second and then:
>
> Registering as jackEQ
> Cannot find plugin 'dj_eq_1901.so'
> Required plugin 'dj_eq_1901.so' missing.

You need the latest snapshot from the swh plugins.

http://plugin.org.uk/snapshots/

--

Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No!
We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything
I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002
The Scotsman