[linux-audio-user] Red Hat 9.0 is installed!

Chris Share cpsmusic at labyrinth.net.au
Fri Aug 22 10:16:01 EDT 2003

Hi,

As an additional note to my previous email, I've also managed to get my
internal modem working too!

I was wondering what I should do next regarding configuring the PC for music.

My initial thoughts are:

1. MIDI Interface
2. Low Latency Kernel
3. ALSA/DSP24Value card
4. Software: Rosegarden, Audacity, Ardour, etc.

Cheers,

Chris