[linux-audio-user] RE: Invert And Mix

Gustavo Zamorano S. gzsuniq at cableonda.net
Tue Aug 26 11:34:11 EDT 2003

Hello!
I would like to know if you have tried rezound.  With rezound you can
cut parts of a music and do some other kind of editing.
It is at sourceforge.net
GZS

--
This Message is sent from my Red Hat 9.0 Linux server
      Machine Registration number 205692 at http://counter.li.org/

       .-.                    Gustavo Zamorano S.
     .-. |                    Registered Linux user number 320898
   .-. | |                                      at http://counter.li.org/