[linux-audio-user] stretching sound

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki rzewnickie at rfa.org
Wed Dec 3 11:59:47 EST 2003

ecasound's pitch shifter might be useful. From man ecasound:

-ei:pitch-shift-%
    Pitch shifter. Modifies audio pitch by altering its length.

I haven't tried it, yet. I seem to recall something about it not working
in realtime, but I could be making that up ... looking at your original
post I see that isn't a requirement anyway.

-Eric Rz.