[linux-audio-user] Help with basic midi configuration

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Thu Dec 4 05:46:48 EST 2003

On Monday 01 December 2003 09:45, Robert Jonsson wrote:
> As for your question Tim, I didn't quite follow what it was you didn't
> get to work?

For now, consider that a rhetorical question. I shall ask it properly once
I've done a bit more reading made sure I've set the thing up properly,
explain the procedure I'm using and got some proper error messages &ting.

And possibly just read the 'Re: [linux-audio-user] ZynAddSubFX: can it be
played from a hardware keyboard?' thread & take notes ;-]

I'm using an i810 chipset and my MIDI port table doesn't offer me an MPU-401
or anything like it. other... allows me to browse the devices... I will have
to look at it again.

cheers

tim hall