[linux-audio-user] License free Linux ??

Andreas Kuckartz A.Kuckartz at ping.de
Thu Dec 4 14:44:48 EST 2003

On which pages do they do that?

I have visited their site and only found "License-free" hidden on this page:
http://www.museresearch.com/technology_architecture.php

The term "License-free" is not correct and they should correct that. But I
really do not think that this is a reason to threaten them with the Linux
Audio Users community.

I think it is great that they use Linux.

Cheers,
Andreas