[linux-audio-user] License free Linux ??

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Thu Dec 4 16:56:52 EST 2003

> I don't know, if you're selling people audacity on cdrom, as long as you
> include the source I wouldn't think its illegal, I don't know why anyone
> would buy it on cd, but notice that he didn't get any bids, and now that
> its relisted, there's still no bids.

Sure, I agree, if you know about Audacity why would someone buy it. However,
why do people buy Redhat or Gentoo? It's nice to have a CD around that has a
label on it. The ones I burn are so boring! ;-)

One the other hand, people have been spending a lot of money on Paris the
Heiress CDs on Ebay that I'm sure there's a market out there for most
anything, right? (Except for this guy's CD?) ;-)

Cheers,
Mark