[linux-audio-user] License free Linux ??

Brian Redfern bredfern at calarts.edu
Thu Dec 4 17:17:14 EST 2003

Right, he's both re-branding and only selling binaries, so that's pretty
bad, the only thing that would make it worse is if he tried to sell
audacity for like $250 (like soundforge).

I don't think he'll be successful, because most windows users are getting
most of the sonic foundry software by jacking it for free from kazaa.