[linux-audio-user] License free Linux ??

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Thu Dec 4 17:00:33 EST 2003

Dave,

	This is a bit shady but, as long as the guy is giving out the source
code with attached GPL/LGPL licensing verbiage, it's legal.  If he's not
giving out source code he is in violation of the license/copyright.  I'm
sure that EBay, if notified, will take him off if he's violating
copyright.  They don't want to be anywhere near a copyright infringement
case.

Jan