[linux-audio-user] ebay guy: looks like he figured it out

Daniel James daniel at mondodesigno.com
Fri Dec 5 10:55:14 EST 2003

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3643501167&categ
>ory=182
>
> Name, logo, credits, pretty much everything.  We all happy now?

I wonder if it's a coincidence that a lot of Audacity users have been
putting in complaints to eBay's fraud department...

It's a good result all the same. I notice that under this user ID -
he's used at least two, including 'inexpensivecds' - he has feedback
of 4339, which means he's probably sold more than 5000 CDs at US$14
including postage (not everyone who buys leaves feedback).

So we could be talking about at least US$50,000 profit that this guy
has made selling 'free as in beer' software.

Cheers

Daniel