[linux-audio-user] ebay guy: looks like he figured it out

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Fri Dec 5 11:05:25 EST 2003

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3643501167&category=182
>
> Name, logo, credits, pretty much everything.  We all happy now?
>
> Rob

Even beyond being happy, he now has an honest statement right at the
beginning of the page:

<QUOTE>
FINALLY! Audacity, the amazing open source audio editor
is available on CD for Windows and Macintosh users!
</QUOTE>

I think that's probably an honest statement, isn't it? Not really important,
but if someone always wanted to get an official copy on CD, now it's finally
available.

- Mark