[linux-audio-user] Rewrite sfxload for native ALSA

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Sat Dec 6 09:42:21 EST 2003

Greetings:

  Guy, you can use your Atari Cubase under Xsteem. If you set up the
ALSA virmidi module you can direct output from Xsteem to virmidi and
send it to TiMidity, FluidSynth, whatever. That is, if you really must
have Cubase again... ;-)

  And if someone absolutely needs the Amiga experience they can always
use the UAE with OctaMED or ProTracker...

  For those who may not know: UAE is an Amiga emulator, Xsteem emulates
the Atari, both work under Linux, both support sound.

Best regards,

Dave Phillips