[linux-audio-user] License free Linux ??

Anahata anahata at treewind.co.uk
Sat Dec 6 15:30:37 EST 2003

On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 02:27:31PM -0500, Rob wrote:
> On Saturday 06 December 2003 08:46, Anahata wrote:
> > As for contributing back, if he says he is doing so, I agree
> > that some semantic acrobatics might be required to justify
> > this ;-)
>
> On the web site he says, "The team of developers currently
> working on this program have asked Luxuriousity to have
> our customers pass on their ideas on how this program can be
> enhanced, so you will be participating in the world-wide growth
> and evolution of this ground-breaking audio tool!!"

I rest my case :-)
Actually I had read that bit, which was exactly the kind of thing I
had in mind.

> (Spend some time on groklaw, you'll learn to identify weasel
> speak within a couple days... ;) )

I discovered groklaw recently in connection with the SCO pantomime,
but my spin detectors seem to be fairly well tuned already, having had
plenty of training elswhere.

--
Anahata
anahata at treewind.co.uk -+- http://www.treewind.co.uk