Is the Linux desktop really here ? was:Re:[linux-audio-user]ebayguy: looks like he figured it out

Jeremiah Benham jjbenham at chicagoguitar.com
Mon Dec 8 13:31:29 EST 2003

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 10:35:21AM -0800, Mark Knecht wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 09:21, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
>
> > That can be corrected. I think you right click on the document and
> > select the page properties. I can't remember what setting I had to
> > select. I don't know why it changed. It is easy to fix though. I just
> > remember it was a setting in there.
> >
> > Jeremiah
> >

> Thanks for the info Jeremiah. Can you lend any insight into why it
> should have changed and started doing this? Is it possible that my 11
> year old did something by accident to set this off?

I really don't know for sure but since this was a preference option
in either the character or page formatting. I started playing around
with it and the light bulb popped up. Then I clicked on the light
bulb and it braught me a help thing and I found my answer there. She
may have accidentally saved the changes or OO.o did upon exit once.

Thats my guess. It seems assine but it is a preference somewhere. If
you just select all then default will probably get rid of it.

Jeremiah