[linux-audio-user] Re: Is the Linux desktop really here ?

Richard Seymour nutate at speakeasy.net
Mon Dec 8 18:36:42 EST 2003

Hi

Matthew Allen wrote:

> 	This was our first big stumbling block (using Konquerer was right
> out) Mozilla was pretty much the only thing that worked. It may depend on
> how your bank has their stuff set up.
>
> m.

Mozilla/Firebird can have user agent switching via this plugin
http://chrispederick.myacen.com/work/firebird/useragentswitcher/

Konqueror has it built in.  In both cases the browser lies about what
browser it is, and the site will stop feeding it crap.

I find it works with 100% success.  If you set it to an old version of
IE, you'll almost always get in.  Also make sure you're not blocking
needed popups (or maybe I'm the only one that dumb :) ).

-Rich