Fwd: Re: [linux-audio-user] Sampling rate problems on a VXPocket v2

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Thu Dec 11 04:25:05 EST 2003

Fwd'd to alsa-devel.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

  Apparently upon the beginning of the barrage, the donkey broke
discipline and panicked, toppling the cart. At that point, the rockets
disconnected from the timer, leaving them strewn around the street.
Tethered to the now toppled cart, the donkey was unable to escape before
the arrival of U.S. troops.

United Press International
Rockets on donkeys hit major Baghdad sites

By P. MITCHELL PROTHERO
Published 11/21/2003 11:13 AM