[linux-audio-user] Syncing Ardour and Rosegarden (or Muse)

Jack O'Quin joq at io.com
Mon Dec 15 20:08:48 EST 2003

John Williams <jwilliams at business.otago.ac.nz> writes:
> Are you referring to MMC or Jack transports?  I have tried getting
> hydrogen (hydrogen-0.8.0-1.rhfc1.ccrma) to slave to ardour with no
> success.  Would you mind giving details on how you accomplished this
> please?

Using JACK transport.

I'm running a recent CVS version of hydrogen, 0.8.1.  It does respond
to JACK transport controls.

There are some other problems with the version I'm using, probably not
transport-related though.  The build and packaging recently changed
significantly.  Libhydrogen is no longer a separate package.

I'm not sure what version to recommend for production work.
--
  joq