[linux-audio-user] ALSA article in c't

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Fri Dec 19 03:50:18 EST 2003

Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> just a short advertisment:
>
> the german magazine c't - Europe's most subscribed computer mag after
> all - has published an article on getting started with Linux sound
> using ALSA written by me. Unfourtunatly it's not available online, but
> then, it's in German anyways.
>
> c't 26/2003 will be in stores on Monday. Many here probably already
> have it in their mailbox. Skip forward to page 200. ;)

excellent article!
more please :-D

is there any chance you could ask the heise people for a pdf that we can
put on the web ?
i want to rewrite the lad pages soon (end of february provided a job i
have to do first turns out ok), and there are already enough magazine
articles to have a separate "linux audio in the papers" section (see for
example http://linuxaudiodev.org/eventszkm2003.php3 for two glossy-print
gems of media coverage)

best,

jörn

--
In this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!
	- Homer Simpson

Jörn Nettingsmeier
Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany
http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server)